Pages

Saturday, June 2, 2012

Character Arcs


I was expecting to work more on Nwain this summer, but I suddenly became employed.  At least I have more free time than during the school year.

I managed to get a picture out.  I'm still working out the kinks on the Margravine's design, but I'm happy with Nwain and the Magician.  Writing-wise, the story is coming together in my head.  I've got a plan for two out of three character arcs, although I'm not entirely sure where to put them all.  The Margravine's story will be the shortest and soonest to resolve--but I can't end the whole story there, as much as that would make my life easier.  Nwain's will be the longest and most subtle.  The Magician's is still unclear to me; I'm not sure how he'll grow as a person yet.

That's about all I can talk about right now without spoiling plot points.  I've been thinking about those, too.  I should probably start writing them down.

No comments:

Post a Comment